St Salvator’s Chapel
St Salvator’s Chapel is one of the University’s two chapels- the other being St Leonard’s Chapel. It was founded in 1450 and it was outside the gate of the Chapel that Patrick Hamilton was burnt to death. The ‘PH’ Cobbles mark the site of the execution.
Click here for a virtual tour of the interior of the Chapel.